Senior Manager, Operational Risk
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 114000 114000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager, Operational Risk Management job has just arisen at a reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in their career.
About the Senior Manager, Operational Risk Management Role:
In this business-critical role, you will have to ensure delivery of the operational risk and control framework maintenance/adaptation and evolution including but not limited to control plan, incidents and procedures management of new activity/exceptional transaction committee process, risk control self-assessment, anti-fraud programme, key surveillance points, permanent control reporting as well as follow up of internal audit recommendations.
- Manage and implement ORM Framework, risk loss event management and reporting, ORM training, BNM’s ORION, CAFIB and ICAAP for ORMD
- Manage the bank’s business continuity management activities such as bank wide BCM activations activities, BCM testing and independent reviews for bsiness continuity documentation
- Assist in the facilitation of the implementation of ORM processes and tools
- Assist in the continuous monitoring and reporting to senior management on the ORM tools implementation status and progress of various areas of the bank and its subsidiaries
- Act as submission officer for ORION reporting to BNM
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Operational Risk Management job, you will need to be able to manage operational risk effectively and build collaborative relationships with operations stakeholders.
- Minimum five years' hands-on experience managing operational risk processes i.e. RCSA, KRI and LED experience using any EGRC solution is an added advantage
- 3 - 5 years' experience managing business continuity management processes and able to take leadership for both BCP and DRP. Certification is an added advantage
- Knowledge in BNM outsourcing guidelines and good fundamental in managing outsourcing risk
- Experience conducting stress testing/scenario analysis
- Experience in coordinating own awareness and training sessions on operational risk subject matters
- Good analytical skills, report writing and presentation skills
This well-known Islamic bank has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Operational Risk Management role.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C