Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 building-and-construction Penang Penang MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager job has just become available at one of the leading safety and protection solution providers for the building and construction industry, to be based in Penang. Reporting directly to Managing Director, this is a role for a talent who is a leader in their field.
About the Finance Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Finance Manager to oversee the general running of the accounts department for the group and assist in the formulation and implementation of management procedures and reports.
- Prepare full sets of accounts of cash flow, forecasts and prepare the year-end final accounts
- Conduct project budgeting, prepare claims and handle company secretarial documents (liaise with the Company Secretary for the necessary documents, if required by banks)
- Monitor and provide directions to an Assistant Accounts Manager with respect to payroll functions, which includes, but is not limited to preparing staff claims
- Prepare financial report statement for management and tax-related matters
- Ensure accounts are up-to-date and monthly management reports are in order and out in time
- Supervise and guide accounts staff including training
- Liaise and guide subsidiaries in solving their accounting problems
- Conduct random internal audit for subsidiaries, if applicable
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial performance reports, compile group financial performance reports and analyse costing for completed projects
- Maintenance for general ledger and accounts receivable
- Year-end physical stock takes and compile year-end consolidated accounts
- Liaise with auditors and assist in the preparation of yearly budgets and quarterly revisions
- Consolidation of budgets and information for group meetings
- Prepare monthly wages including statutory submissions
- Submission of statutory statistical reports
- Leasing and hire purchase arrangements
To succeed in this Finance Manager role, you must be independent and a self-starter.
- Degree in finance/accounting or related fields
- Minimum of five to seven years' working experience in a similar role in the construction industry
- Prior working experience as an auditor in an audit firm is highly regarded
- Process application knowledge of MYOB is an added advantage
- Strong interaction, communication and analytical skills and resourceful in problem solving
- Leadership and supervisory skills and responsible with a positive attitude
This solution provider needs no introduction to recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, they provide solutions from design and supply, to installation and maintenance of equipment and accessories. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a talented and focused finance professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Finance Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A