Market Research Manager, Financial Insights
Salary MYR10,000 - MYR14,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Jo Yee Lam
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-08-06 consultancy Selangor MY MYR 10000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading IT & telecommunications market research firm is looking for a Market Research Manager to join its financial insights team. Working with a regional team of analysts, with decades of industry experience, the financial insights team works with top-tier finance leaders to achieve success through connected banking and creation of value through agile structures.
About the Market Research Manager, Financial Insights Role:
In this regional role, you will work closely with a global team of analysts in delivering independent, timely, and relevant information to meet the needs of each client, through a continuous information service. Working closely with your key clients, you will also be engaged in proprietary consulting engagements to address specific client challenges.
- To be the head of research for the firms’ research programme which tracks the IT investment plans of the top 250 banks in the APAC region. The collection, curation and updating of this data (regular, continuous updates) will be the most important objective of this role
- Utilising the firms’ research programme data and working alongside the team to deliver at least six analyst reports annually, which includes at least one major report on the state of innovation in APAC financial services
- To be the lead of content for Malaysia, including the identification of a research agenda that will interest Malaysian banks, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) leaders and technology services providers
- To be the point-person for all Malaysia deliverables for the financial insights team i.e. presentations and speaking engagements, events, custom research and consulting, and integrated marketing programmes to support the development of white papers vendor collaterals and documents
- To be involved in local business development, especially in growing the firm’s end-user business of the BFSI sector in Malaysia including but not limited to banks, local insurance companies, and stock market firms
To succeed in this Market Research Manager, Financial Insights role, you will need to have the ability to identify key trends in the market and practice an analytical approach to deliver valuable insights.
- Minimum five to eight years of relevant experience in the BFSI sector either as a consultant or as a banker, market research experience will be an added advantage
- Possess strong business acumen to identify business opportunities and to make Malaysia a contributor to the firms’ regional business
- Extroverted and enjoys building network of end-user contributors to data and insights across all levels of BFSI leaders
- Team player with a collaborative mindset to support and gain support from internal stakeholders across different functions and/or industries
- Strong communication skills and high level of confidence to conduct dialogue sessions and insights sharing with senior decision makers
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great regional exposure and opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C