Managing Director, Journey Lead
Salary MYR360,000 - MYR540,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-132019-02-11 consultancy Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is a leading local bank with diversified businesses in wealth management, retail, corporate and private banking. An outstanding job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Managing Director, Journey Lead based in Kuala Lumpur to transform the way the bank’s customers interact with the group.
About the Managing Director, Journey Lead Role:
You will lead a cross-functional team in overseeing the scope, design, concept test and delivery of innovation solutions.
- Develop overall journey vision and lead the target end state definition and drive solution build
- Challenge the business to drive for an innovative solution; ‘think out of the box’ and ensuring best-in-class solution designs
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions and provide insights into product, tech and market trends
- Ability to foster knowledge-sharing to provide solution complex/ significant specialist issues/ problems where no precedent may exist
- Ensure programme business outcomes are linked to business case drivers
- Ability to coach the team to adopt new ways of working to help drive change in the bank change model
- Ability to link strategy with financial plans, e.g. developing business projections
To succeed in the Managing Director, Journey Lead job, you need to generate and sustain strong business support to help forge common understanding of the commercial decisions and the customer propositions proposed.
- Minimum 7-12 years' experience in strategy consulting in established financial institutions/banks
- MBA/Business/Economics related academic qualification highly preferred
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience in building a fact base to support strategy, e.g. research, benchmarking, competitor analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of banking and other financial services sectors in Asia Pacific countries, especially ASEAN
The successful Managing Director, Journey Lead will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you are talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Managing Director, Journey Lead is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today / send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125