CEO (Food Manufacturing in Penang)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aaron Low
Job Ref 1875160/001
Date posted 15 November 2022penang general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-11-18 2023-01-14 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CEO (Food Manufacturing in Penang) job has just become available at one of the leading food manufacturing companies in Penang.
About the CEO (Food Manufacturing in Penang) Role:
As the CEO, your main responsibility is to provide strategic, financial and operational leadership for the company and will coordinate closely and work with the Executive Directors, senior leadership team and business partners – both locally and internationally. Established more than 30 years ago, this company is one of the largest food processors in Malaysia who has business presence internationally, who has also now grown into a global supplier of raw food and aquaculture products. The company holds on to their core values strictly to continue to strive to provide the best quality of food products to their both their clients and consumers.
- Plan, develop, implement, and direct the organisation’s operational and fiscal function and performance
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programmes
- Analyse and make recommendation on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions
- Create, improve, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organisation that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organisation as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership
- Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into
- Evaluate the company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies
- Participate in industry-related events or associations that will enhance the CEO's leadership skills, the organisation's reputation, and the organisation's potential for success
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
To succeed in this Chief Executive Officer job, you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader who sees the “big picture” in a variety of settings. You will also need to have the ability to inspire confidence and create trust with all levels in the organisation, apart from having solid business management (both commercial and operations).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related, MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior management position
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
- Experience with developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Familiarity with diverse business functions
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
This food manufacturing and production firm is well recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. Their commitment in driving innovation continuously in their state-of-art-facilities has won them several local and international awards over the years. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment as they believed in empowerment for excellence.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this CEO (Food Manufacturing in Penang) role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at aaron.low@robertwalters,com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C