General Manager - Merchandising (RTE/RTD)
Salary MYR360,000 - MYR420,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Job Ref 1864460/001
Date posted 24 October 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-10-24 2022-12-23 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 360000 420000 420000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A General Manager - Merchandising (RTE/RTD) job has just become available at one of the largest retail chains in the country.
About the General Manager - Merchandising (RTE/RTD) Role:
The role is responsible for the development and implementation of the integrated strategy for the ready-to-eat food and beverage segment for a retail business.
- Develop, drive and implement strategic business plans and initiatives for a comprehensive fresh food service programme for all stores to ensure a successful, profitable and sustainable business thrust in line with, and to support, the food and beverage programmes in all stores
- This will include, though not exhaustively, store designs and equipment, food programmes with clear SOP and training support that adheres to all statutory requirements
- Formulate long-term product extension strategy to grow the category performance
- Manage relevant category sales performance, profitability, on-shelf availability and where relevant, ROI
- Analyse the store performance to identify the product range suitable (basic/extensive)
- Lead external OEM partners and staffs in the food processing centre to develop the menu and new products
- Ensure sustainable profitability of the products by growing the sales revenue and effective sourcing of ingredients
To succeed in the GM Merchandising (RTE/RTD) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the marketing and operations teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from any notable university
- At least 10 years' work experience with leadership exposure in leading R&D or new product development divisions in the FMCG food service, reputable F&B chains or in-flight catering sectors
- Must have experience leading a central kitchen locally
- Commercially savvy
This notable retail chain needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting General Manager - Merchandising (RTE/RTD) role.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR264,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Regional Head of Strategy job has just become available at one of the most respected co-living start up based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer, this is a role for a strategist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: MYR540,000 - MYR720,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022A new Director of Strategy (Hypermarket) job has just been made available at one of the largest hypermarkets in the country.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 November 2022A growing property developer is looking for a talented candidate for a Country Manager (Proptech) job to lead and develop their proptech business for property management services in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022This leading and renowned corporate and investment banking group with solid growth in the region is currently seeking an experienced leader for a Head of Operations (Banking Group) job based in Kuala Lumpur to lead the operations function to deliver a broad range of world-class solutions to its clients.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A Head of Operations Transformation Programme (Banking Group) job based in Kuala Lumpur has become available at a leading and renowned financial services group with solid growth in Asia. The group is currently seeking an experienced leader to drive end-to-end strategic transformation programme from its creation to execution and implementation of strategic plans with values and benefits.