General Manager, Township (Johor)
Salary MYR28,000 - MYR32,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Job Ref 1856010/001
Date posted 05 October 2022johor-bahru general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-10-05 2022-12-04 property-and-housing Johor Bahru MY MYR 28000 32000 32000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international property developer is seeking an all-rounded General Manager, Township (Johor). In this job, you will manage their township in Johor Bahru.
About the General Manager, Township (Johor) Role:
Reporting to the Director, you will be in charge to focus on the growth and development of the property. You will provide commercial strategies and plans while ensuring efficient operations in the property.
- Sales of remaining residential inventory, devising appropriate sales and marketing strategies
- P&L accountability, cash flow management, cost and budget planning, and control
- Keep ahead of business trends, market forces and sales opportunities for the development
- Manage rental and other income streams
- Be responsible for allocation, procurement, and governance of resident funds
- Overview of contract management and negotiations
- Plan for maintenance rate increases
- Communicate with residents committee and community on important matters
- Develop, plan and executive a vision for the business and estate
- Build brand image, desirability, and unique living and ownership experience for residents
- Create new business opportunities and partnership
- Human resources and talent management, keep motivation and morale high
- Make large impact recommendations to group leadership/board of directors
The successful General Manager, Township (Johor) must have prior experience in managing properties from both commercial and operational aspects. You will need to be based in Johor Bahru itself.
- At least a degree in business studies/property or related
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the property development industry with a mix of sales and marketing management and township development experience
- Strong hands-on leadership experience
- Entrepreneurship and creative mindset to grow the operations in different and new directions
- Competency in various disciplines, general management
- Good design taste, able to empathise with luxurious living
- Experience managing relationships and maintaining key direct business partnerships
- A forward long-term thinker who can manage complexity and ambiguity
- Strong understanding of real estate
- Actively supports teamwork and collaboration. Values diversity, respects others needs and interests, and places trust in colleagues within and across the business
- Able to work the structure and reporting lines for effective communication, understanding the complexity of direct and indirect reporting lines for this position, and the subordinate positions of this role
- Ability to gather and analyse all relevant data to make a timely and informed decision, considerate of constraints, issues, and risks
This organisation is present internationally and has established themselves as a real estate company. They are currently looking to expand and grow moving forward and are looking for new blood to join them to be part of this growth.
If you are a talented professional in property development with background in sales and operations willing to be based in Johor Bahru, then this General Manager, Township (Johor) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C