Head of Township Development
Salary MYR20,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Job Ref 1847790/001
Date posted 04 September 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-09-04 2022-11-03 property-and-housing Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 20000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A major property developer is recruiting for a Head of Township Development job in Malaysia.
About the Head of Township Development Role:
Reporting to the Chief Projects Officer, you will manage the entire township in terms of commercial, operations and project implementation. Your role will be to ensure the successful development and the commercial profitability of the township.
- Oversee the entire operations and management of the township project from all aspects of operations, business strategy, business development, sales and marketing, finance and budgeting, upkeep and maintenance
- Take part in planning and design of all new and existing developments in the township project and ensure completion of products
- In collaboration with stakeholders, create new concepts, set strategic marketing directions and develop a strong brand identity for the township
- Ensure strong business relationships with investors, strategic partners and other external stakeholders of the project
- Drive continuous improvement plans for the township concept, architectural design and environmental sustainability strategies
- Oversee and manage all township services such as maintenance, upkeeping, enhancement of amenities, etc.
- Manage the budget and company’s business plans by executing company vision, desired corporate philosophy, and values
- Liaise with stakeholders on project implementation and customisation solutions to build a well-planned township tailored to customer demand
To succeed in this Head of Township Development role, you must have prior experience in leading development management, especially in managing an overall township. Prior experience in project management and construction will add value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil and Structural, Architecture, Building or related discipline
- At least 15 years' relevant working experience in property development particularly in managing township developments
- Commercial-minded and strong business acumen and strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and other local languages
- Ability to build effective and long-standing partnerships across with relevant stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and able to “deep dive” into the details while staying focused on the big picture and be able to conceptualise both problems and solutions
- Must be prepared to define their position on significant issues and drive change when necessary
- High standards of construction work with successful execution experience in implementing CONQUAS, QLASSIC, etc.
This organisation is a strong player in the property development field with many additional areas of business under their belt. They have built their brand up over the pass 30 over years and are currently progressing forward to bring quality developments to the nation.
If you are a skilled Head of Development that has experience managing Townships, then this Head of Township Development role is the job for you.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR600,000 - MYR720,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022An established banking group is recruiting for a Regional Head of Finance Transformation job to plan, strategise, and manage all financial activities of the business and develop the roadmap to an effective finance shared services operation that helps the finance teams achieve the future state. This position directly reports to the CFO and is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022A leading and renowned corporate and investment banking group with solid growth in the region is currently seeking an experienced candidate for a Head of Wholesale Banking Operations and Transformation job to lead the banking operations and digital and technology transformation. Based in Kuala Lumpur, you will deliver a broad range of world-class solutions to its clients.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 September 2022A leading international manufacturer of electrical machinery is seeking a Managing Director, APAC. In this job, you will lead the business for APAC markets based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 August 2022A newly created CEO (F&B) job has just become available at an upcoming F&B chain here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022A CEO, Private Trust job has become available at a well-known banking group with a very strong presence in Malaysia. With a significant growth, an excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for CEO, Private Trust to lead the business, based in Kuala Lumpur.