CEO, Private Trust
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Job Ref 1840710/001
Date posted 16 August 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-08-16 2022-10-15 banking Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY 59200 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A CEO, Private Trust job has become available at a well-known banking group with a very strong presence in Malaysia. With a significant growth, an excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for CEO, Private Trust to lead the business, based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the CEO, Private Trust Role:
You will manage and direct all strategic and business aspects to promote revenue and profitability that maximise return on shareholder’s equity and long-term success of the company.
- Manage, direct and control overall trustee business activities of the company in accordance with strategies and objectives approved by the Board to achieve the company’s strategic, operational, business plan and profitability
- Promote and enhance the range of trustee businesses through the marketing of the company’s services to corporate and private individuals
- Work closely with the management, serving as liaison director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different divisions within the company and external parties to support the group business objectives
- Plan, direct and control development and provision of quality and high standard products and services within acceptable cost of operations that ensure total customer experience
- Establish and control policies and procedures in ensuring consistency and achieving quality service standards that facilitate the achievement to the company’s goals and objectives on revenue, market share and profitability
- Foster a dynamic, customer/market-driven and performance-oriented business culture throughout the organisation
- Act as the company’s spokesperson and a point of contact within the organisation with the parent company, external groups and organisation including statutory and regulatory
- Ensure that the company's operations, financial management and financial/statutory reporting are carried out in accordance and in compliance with the requirements of prevailing laws and regulations
To succeed in CEO, Private Trust job, you must be familiar with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
- Minimum of 15 - 20 years of experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing a vision
- Conversant with estate and trust administration, trust accounting and taxation, will writing and vetting of legal trust documents
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
The successful CEO, Private Trust will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you have a successful track record of and enjoy working in a team environment, this CEO, Private Trust is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values progressive mindset.
Apply today/send in your CV to sammie.sam@robertwalters to discuss this new opportunity.
*Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 August 2022A newly created CEO (F&B) job has just become available at an upcoming F&B chain here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022A leading and renowned corporate and investment banking group with solid growth in the region is currently seeking an experienced candidate for a Head of Wholesale Banking Operations and Transformation job to lead the banking operations and digital and technology transformation. Based in Kuala Lumpur, you will deliver a broad range of world-class solutions to its clients.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 September 2022A leading international manufacturer of electrical machinery is seeking a Managing Director, APAC. In this job, you will lead the business for APAC markets based in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 September 2022A major property developer is recruiting for a Head of Township Development job in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR600,000 - MYR720,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022An established banking group is recruiting for a Regional Head of Finance Transformation job to plan, strategise, and manage all financial activities of the business and develop the roadmap to an effective finance shared services operation that helps the finance teams achieve the future state. This position directly reports to the CFO and is based in Kuala Lumpur.