Head of Wholesale Banking Operations and Transformation
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Job Ref 1761370/001
Date posted 16 August 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-08-16 2022-10-15 banking Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY 59200 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading and renowned corporate and investment banking group with solid growth in the region is currently seeking an experienced candidate for a Head of Wholesale Banking Operations and Transformation job to lead the banking operations and digital and technology transformation. Based in Kuala Lumpur, you will deliver a broad range of world-class solutions to its clients.
About the Head of Wholesale Banking Operations and Transformation Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading and modernising the wholesale banking operations and digital and technology processes.
- Provide and facilitate senior management oversight and steer on regional strategic initiatives agreed
- Execute the overall strategy, Target Operating Model (TOM) and detailed operating models for banking operations and digital transformation
- Mobilise and lead an agile business transformation team and lead the complex programme of strategic change
- Establish a robust control environment for governance and oversight, including Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance, incidents, remediation, and new products
- Be aware of operational risk, taking account of changing legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings and impacts of new technology
- Engage with teams across businesses and functions to help create multi-disciplinary, collaborative, agile and innovative teams to deliver solutions for complex and strategic problems
To succeed in this Head of Wholesale Banking Operations and Transformation role, you will need to drive upskilling at all levels, to deliver the operations and digital transformation agenda.
- Minimum of 12 - 15 years of experience in wholesale banking operations and digital capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology, Accounting, Commerce or related discipline
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional group and business top leadership in a unified direction and with a unified vision
- Proven ability in successfully designing and implementing large-scale complex change initiatives
- Excellent organisational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional successes
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leading and renowned corporate and investment banking group.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of Wholesale Banking Operations and Transformation role is right for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today/send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity. Do note that we will be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR20,000 - MYR35,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 September 2022A major property developer is recruiting for a Head of Township Development job in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022A CEO, Private Trust job has become available at a well-known banking group with a very strong presence in Malaysia. With a significant growth, an excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for CEO, Private Trust to lead the business, based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR600,000 - MYR720,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022An established banking group is recruiting for a Regional Head of Finance Transformation job to plan, strategise, and manage all financial activities of the business and develop the roadmap to an effective finance shared services operation that helps the finance teams achieve the future state. This position directly reports to the CFO and is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 September 2022A leading international manufacturer of electrical machinery is seeking a Managing Director, APAC. In this job, you will lead the business for APAC markets based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 August 2022A newly created CEO (F&B) job has just become available at an upcoming F&B chain here in Malaysia.