CEO, Property Development
Salary MYR40,000 - MYR60,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Job Ref 1833770/001
Date posted 03 August 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 real-estate-and-property Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading construction conglomerate in Malaysia is recruiting for a CEO, Property Development job.
About the CEO, Property Development Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the commercial and operational performance of the property division of the organisation. You will lead the overall planning and implementation of property development activities for the group and drive profitable growth.
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorisation to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies
- Establish strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance the property division’s market share, profitability and return on investment
- Conduct a strategic review of performance to determine whether the business is meeting its short-and long-term objectives
- Develop, an integrated business plan that optimises market share and profitability of existing or new activities
- Set the division’s high-level goals, objectives and plans and work with them on attaining such goals by closely monitoring their operations
- Review the operating results of the company and compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results
- Promote the company’s direction and momentum, its business performance, the positive external impact (image), internal business climate, people, and services
- Act as the principal figurehead of the business and represent them with major customers, government entities, the financial community, and the public
- Ensure development of an effective organisational structure and the promotion of a positive internal climate in which management development for succession is nurtured
- Conduct annual performance appraisal for all executives and recommend salary adjustments, rewards, and promotions
- Monitor the adherence of employees to guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Recruit, develop, manage, and motivate executives and employees reporting to him
To succeed in this CEO, Property Development role, you must have prior leadership experience within the property development/real estate industry with a strong focus on sales and marketing strategies. Exposure to new-age marketing strategies (e.g. Digital) is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration (MBA is preferred), or equivalent experience with a minimum of 20 years of related experience
- Extensive executive-level management experience (at least 10 years) with full P&L responsibility
- Extensive real estate/property development industry experience with strong commercial sales and marketing background
- Strong visionary with proven leadership qualities and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Political awareness, professional expertise, financial orientation, self-starting initiative, cross cultural awareness, organisation astuteness and team spirit
- Ability to select, develop and motivate necessary management of talent to maintain the company's overall objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty, and openness
- Must be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Proficiency in English and local languages
This home-grown conglomerate has established a solid footing within the property and construction industry and is currently focusing on growth, modernisation and innovation for their business and people. They have put in place key development initiatives and are looking for strong professionals to join them to drive their goals forward.
If you are a talented leader within the property development/real estate industry with strong commercial mindset and strategies, this CEO, Property Development role is right for you.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022A CEO, Private Trust job has become available at a well-known banking group with a very strong presence in Malaysia. With a significant growth, an excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for CEO, Private Trust to lead the business, based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting CEO (SEA) job has just become available at one of the most well-established retail businesses that is listed on the stock exchange. The CEO is responsible for the development, execution and management of the overall sales strategy (including retail, franchisee and wholesale businesses) of the region vis a vis the overall target of the company.
Salary: MYR600,000 - MYR720,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022An established banking group is recruiting for a Regional Head of Finance Transformation job to plan, strategise, and manage all financial activities of the business and develop the roadmap to an effective finance shared services operation that helps the finance teams achieve the future state. This position directly reports to the CFO and is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 August 2022A leading and renowned corporate and investment banking group with solid growth in the region is currently seeking an experienced candidate for a Head of Wholesale Banking Operations and Transformation job to lead the banking operations and digital and technology transformation. Based in Kuala Lumpur, you will deliver a broad range of world-class solutions to its clients.
Salary: MYR45,000 - MYR50,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022A major airport operator is searching for an experienced operations professional to lead their airport operations in a Chief Operating Officer (Airport Operations) job in Malaysia.