Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marie Lee
Job Ref 1815630/001
Date posted 23 June 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 retail kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting CEO (SEA) job has just become available at one of the most well-established retail businesses that is listed on the stock exchange. The CEO is responsible for the development, execution and management of the overall sales strategy (including retail, franchisee and wholesale businesses) of the region vis a vis the overall target of the company.
About the CEO (SEA) Role:
The CEO will have full P&L responsibility for the joint venture of the business in SEA region. This role oversees the selected brand and the CEO will be responsible for growing the brand within the SEA region overseeing all commercial decisions and strategic direction for the business.
- Spearhead cooperations with other departments to meet targets and deliver results/expectations from the region head. Standard measurements will focus on actual sales, profitability, and growth percentage within the business
- Maintain and developing a strong pipeline of new customers will be a key indicator of future success expectations
- Take charge of all sales activities, departments and personnel involved in the sales and operations of the region
- Analyse sales statistics to determine business growth potential. Develop and implement an effective strategic sales plan
- Establish performance goals for all sales departments and employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the region/company
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the team, while maintaining focus on the company's strategic goals
- Drive revenue and use learning's from that experience to refine sales processes and to build an appropriate team
To succeed in this CEO (SEA) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior members of the organisation, across borders, and internal matrix.
- Extensive knowledge in the retail industry especially in shoes and other consumer goods. An experience leader with extensive exposure in Southeast Asia
- Abundant experience in running and managing company
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and coordinations
- Proven track record in performance related retail brands, ideally sports footwear or apparels
- Strong business acumen and financially skewed
- Proven track record in penetrating and growing new markets
- Good understanding of product marketing and branding disciplines
- High in personal drive and ambitious in nature
- Strong leadership skills
The successful CEO will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward make it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CEO (SEA) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A new General Manager (Shopping Malls) job has just been available at a notable property developer.
Salary: MYR30,000 - MYR40,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 June 2022A global leader in process engineering equipment is recruiting for a General Manager job to lead the entire commercial operations of their Malaysia business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2022An interesting Customer Experience Strategy Lead job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR90,000 - MYR110,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 May 2022A leading public-listed conglomerate is seeking a talented Managing Director (Infrastructure Construction). In this job, you will lead its construction and engineering arm of the business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 May 2022An interesting Group Customer Experience job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.