Managing Director (Infrastructure Construction)
Salary MYR90,000 - MYR110,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Job Ref 1793170/001
Date posted 01 May 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/general-management 2022-05-18 2022-06-30 building-and-construction Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 90000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading public-listed conglomerate is seeking a talented Managing Director (Infrastructure Construction). In this job, you will lead its construction and engineering arm of the business.
About the Managing Director (Infrastructure Construction) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing the profitability of the business and provide strategic, operational management plans for the business to ensure successful project delivery for infrastructure projects.
- Take full responsibility of the P&L and revenue performance of the business
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board and chairperson to ensure accurate view of the market and company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievements through cost effective operations and market development activities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and business ventures
- Drive delivery of the construction phase for infrastructure projects
- Maintain high safety standards
- Engage and motivate the team to achieve process and programme improvements
- Support commercial teams with sub-contractors and other parties
- Drive quality and process improvement
The successful Managing Director (Infrastructure Construction) should have business management experience in the construction industry focusing on infrastructure projects.
- Degree in civil engineering, other engineering fields or business studies
- MEng/MBA is an added advantage
- Proven experience as commercial/business leader or other managerial position (e.g. MD, Deputy MD, COO, CEO, GM, etc.) within an infrastructure construction company
- Strong understanding of the infrastructure construction and engineering segment
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influences the company
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
This organisation is a leading public listed conglomerate that focuses across the real estate, construction and engineering. They are one of the top organisations in the country and are looking to grow their business further with new talents.
If you are a talented business leader that has managed a business within Infrastructure Construction & Engineering, then this Managing Director (Infrastructure Construction) role is the job for you.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting CEO (SEA) job has just become available at one of the most well-established retail businesses that is listed on the stock exchange. The CEO is responsible for the development, execution and management of the overall sales strategy (including retail, franchisee and wholesale businesses) of the region vis a vis the overall target of the company.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A new General Manager (Shopping Malls) job has just been available at a notable property developer.
Salary: MYR30,000 - MYR40,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 June 2022A global leader in process engineering equipment is recruiting for a General Manager job to lead the entire commercial operations of their Malaysia business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2022An interesting Customer Experience Strategy Lead job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 May 2022An interesting Group Customer Experience job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.