Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant AiRene Tan
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-24 health-and-safety Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 960000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
This global trading and business investment firm has recently undertaken an investment in high potential Malaysian companies involved in the business of TPA. They are recruiting for the job of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), who will catalyse a new phase of strong growth for the TPA service providers, by building upon the existing foundations, strengths and market share that they already have.
About the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Role:
In this key role, you will be responsible for providing business advisory and direction, aimed at ensuring business stability, financial strength, growth and expansion.
- Facilitate strategic partnership between the investment firm and Third Party Medical Claims Administrators (TPA) service providers
- Formulate and drive effective business strategy in conjunction with the Board and shareholders
- Lead effective planning activities supporting the firm’s vision and goals and communicate that across teams to ensure alignment and seamless execution
- Manage and accelerate growth through effective workforce and organisational capacity planning and budgeting
To succeed in this role, you will need to have proven leadership and financial capabilities to provide strategic directions to the team.
- A minimum of twenty years’ working experience, with at least five years’ exposure in a C-suite role across health care service providers
- A thought leader in the health care sector, with proven strategic ability to have clear insight into market opportunities and able to prioritise business investment and commercial deployment
- Possess gravitas and strong leadership and influential skills, able to build and grow highly capable teams
- Financially savvy with strong commercial acumen and analytical abilities
The TPA service providers create a platform for the investment company to gain market share in the TPA market, which is in line with the organisation’s mandate to create future market leading companies.
If you have a successful track record handling TPA or healthcare service providers with demonstrated ability to deliver on large strategic initiatives, you can take your career forward with this exciting Chief Executive Officer (CEO) role.
Apply now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C