Chief Executive Officer
Consultant Marie Lee
Date posted 24 September 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading retail operation service provider is looking for a high-calibre CEO to join their senior management team in Malaysia. You will be responsible in leading the business in its next phase of growth as part of a recent acquisition.
About the CEO role:
Reporting to the board, the CEO will be a dynamic leader and mentor with strong strategic and management abilities. He/she will be strongly operational with leadership capacity to drive key relationships with both corporate and retail customers. Key relationships, which need to be carefully nurtured, are with landlords holding large property assets such as shopping centres, hospitals, office buildings and airports. The new CEO’s overarching brief will be to optimise the value of these property assets.
Key responsibilities :
- Develop and monitor the strategic and annual budgets
- Manage the financial performance and ensure it operates as a highly profitable, values-driven corporation.
- Review corporate performance to ensure all activities meet or exceed client and customer expectations
- Create a shared understanding and provide a clear sense of direction to employees to implement the vision and goals
- Optimise the economic value of the company’s and clients assets ensuring a robust, sustainable structure and culture are in place to allow innovation and entrepreneurism to flourish
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrated skills and background as a Senior Executive/CEO in a commercial or public environment, together with a knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory processes.
Key requirements :
- Ideally have deep exposure to the property sector or other asset-backed service industry, possibly in facilities management, property consulting or advisory; retail asset-management, shopping centre management or development
- Have worked for or within a publicly-listed company environment understanding the importance of adequate corporate governance/internal control
- Highly advanced relationship management and sales skills, adept at presenting compelling business propositions and partnerships
- Ability to understand the political, social and operational environment and to develop appropriate strategies to attain corporate objectives
- Ability to adapt to new environments and subject matters and to assess own capacities and overcome any deficiencies by additional training or experience
This company has a vision to provide world class retail operation services to this region. They are now gearing up for their next phase of growth and expansion and are seeking for high calibre talents to join their team.
If you are a forward-thinking leader who is looking to drive changes, this CEO role is a great opportunity to work with one of the premier retail operation service providers in the country.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125