Consultant AiRene Tan
Date posted 26 September 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this well-established FMCG organisation is recruiting a high-calibre CEO to be based in Malaysia and manage Asia business in its next phase of growth.
About the CEO Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service for the Asia region.
- accountable for top and bottom line responsibilities for Asia, drive and transform the business to become a high growth business entity
- lead management decisions in all business functions, including sales and marketing, logistic/ supply chain, product development, training, regulatory affairs, accounting, legal, and IT
- develop and execute the company’s short-term and long-term strategy with an objective of creating shareholder value
- pioneer business development initiatives aimed at attaining P&L and operational goals
- assess market, develop global strategies and execute plans aimed at meeting business objectives
To succeed in the CEO role, you will need to have strong OTC or consumer healthcare portfolio experience, with retail pharmacy channel exposure.
- degree in Business Studies, Sales & Marketing and/ or equivalent
- at least 15 years’ experience within the FMCG industry, with 12 years’ in a management position; those holding COO position will be regarded favourably
- extensive experience in sales and marketing, with exposure in legal, finance and accounting
- a dynamic people-enabler with strong leadership experience in strategic planning and execution
- driven and possess an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for business development whilst adhering to ethical standards and high levels of professionalism
This public-listed OTC organisation has strong product pipeline, with more than 2,500 registered products sold throughout the Asia Pacific region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic organisation.
If you have a strong track record in building a high performing team, you can take your career forward with this exciting CEO role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125