Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant AiRene Tan
Date posted 16 September 2016
A public listed organisation is recruiting a high-calibre Country Manager to lead the internet business. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Country Manager will be based in Kuala Lumpur to support a large business unit with a regional remit.
About the Country Manager role:
This is a unique opportunity for the Country Manager to lead the internet business in Malaysia, define business planning and strategy, and achieve revenue and traffic objectives.
- lead and manage an expanding team including sales, marketing, product and content professionals
- achieve sustainable sales and profitability whilst ensuring a unique online experience
- identify and foster strategic partnerships with customers in order to meet traffic objectives
- oversee content and marketing activities and achieve customer engagement targets
The successful Country Manager will be an experienced leader who is entrepreneurial, sales focused, commercially minded, with experience in online business.
Key requirements include:
- degree or relevant qualification with minimum 10 years’ leadership experience preferably those with industry experience in e-commerce
- entrepreneurial self-starter who is able to thrive in a fast-paced start up environment
- adept in P&L management, budgeting and sales management
- a dynamic people-enabler who is result oriented with strong drive to deliver measurable results
This leading new media and internet organisation is the market leader in its niche markets. The business takes prides on the speed of its innovation and there are excellent opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are resilient, goal driven with proven track record in leadership and sales, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125