Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant AiRene Tan
Date posted 05 September 2016
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Kuala Lumpur and internationally, this global leader within the internet industry is recruiting a General Manager. Your key responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the General Manager Role:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the General Manager will play a key role in leading and driving sales for the Malaysia business, delivering the business and financial objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- develop and implement the go-to-market strategies; and manage effective launch plans for new products
- define business strategy and actively engage in strategic discussions with the key stakeholders
- manage and deliver key financial targets including revenue generation, operating expenses, profit and cash flow management
- understand competitive landscape and consumer behaviours to assist in the development of sales strategy and communications plan
The successful General Manager must be digital savvy, have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of new media and internet business.
Key requirements include:
- a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, with at least 15 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- proven track record in leading a large sales team, with strong exposure in B2B marketing
- successful, solid experience in change management and business transformation
- the intellectual rigour and insight to be credible with a highly intelligent and experienced group of partners
This is one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies, a fast-growing international business spanning four continents. With a 20 years’ history, this firm promotes a tightknit and energised working environment with extensive career advancement opportunities.
If you have a successful track record of turning around business and enjoy fast-paced working environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125