Customer Experience Strategy Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1807430/001
Date posted 25 May 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/customer-relationship-management 2022-05-26 2022-07-24 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Customer Experience Strategy Lead job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Customer Experience Strategy Lead Role:
In this role, you will drive the organisation’s customer-first agenda to deliver unified customer experience with seamless access to channels and touchpoints by developing the CX and EX (employee experience) strategy and overseeing execution of these strategies across all lines of business.
- Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver the desired customer experiences in the market and the implementation of those initiatives
- Establish, monitor and report business performance against agreed CX and EX KPIs
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts and contribute to building knowledge base, content management, training and testing
- Champion the Agile methodology and other best practices to create a culture that is customer centric and deliver high-quality meaningful solutions for existing and new customers.
To succeed in this role, you are required to possess experience in CX strategy and implementation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any related field
- At least 6 – 10 years of experience in developing CX/EX strategy and project management
- Experience in leading CX organisations, preferably digitally led organisations. Experience in corporate strategy or consulting is a plus
- A good understanding of financial services or investment banking business
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time and budget, including system-related implementation projects
- Strong track record of building relationships at multiple levels across the organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Aptitude to work as part of the cross-functional/business teams
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to technology, people management, building relationships and change management
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude without fear of being hands-on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Customer Experience Strategy Lead role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 May 2022An interesting Group Customer Experience job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting CEO (SEA) job has just become available at one of the most well-established retail businesses that is listed on the stock exchange. The CEO is responsible for the development, execution and management of the overall sales strategy (including retail, franchisee and wholesale businesses) of the region vis a vis the overall target of the company.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A new General Manager (Shopping Malls) job has just been available at a notable property developer.
Salary: MYR30,000 - MYR40,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 June 2022A global leader in process engineering equipment is recruiting for a General Manager job to lead the entire commercial operations of their Malaysia business.
Salary: MYR90,000 - MYR110,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 May 2022A leading public-listed conglomerate is seeking a talented Managing Director (Infrastructure Construction). In this job, you will lead its construction and engineering arm of the business.