Group Customer Experience
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1797610/001
Date posted 09 May 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/customer-relationship-management 2022-05-13 2022-07-08 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Group Customer Experience job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Group Customer Experience Role:
In this role, you will gain deeper insights through analysis of data from multiple sources to uncover and recommend strategic solutions to drive group-wide improvements in CX.
- Continuously capture voices of customers and voices of employees to gain a complete view of customer experience
- Measure, monitor and report customer satisfaction and engagement levels to continuously improve operations and remain competitive
- Perform ethnographic research to understand customer gain points and pain points
- Be responsible for collating data, interviews customers, and conducting research to support design and enhancements to journey
- Own and drive (through engagement with stakeholders) customer-related surveys to gather customer and general banking insights to formulate CX strategies
- Possess design-thinking skills to develop a structured framework for understanding customers and co-design desired solutions and experience
To succeed in this role, you are required to possess experience in customer experience, market research (qualitative and/or quantitative).
- Understands CX journeys and service moments of truth across multiple journeys
- Strong Excel and analytical skills – able to synthesise large volumes of data to derive customer insights and prepare reports to the management
- Able to perform ethnographic research to understand customer pain points and creative problem solving
- Design-thinking skills to develop a structured framework for understanding customers and creative problem solving to be used by tribes and squad
- Possesses basic product and services knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with internal and external people
- Solid change management skills and problem solving
- Good planning, organisational and coordination skills
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel Internet, Outlook) is a must
- Bachelor's degree - degree or master's from an established and recognised university
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Group Customer Experience role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2022An interesting Customer Experience Strategy Lead job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An exciting CEO (SEA) job has just become available at one of the most well-established retail businesses that is listed on the stock exchange. The CEO is responsible for the development, execution and management of the overall sales strategy (including retail, franchisee and wholesale businesses) of the region vis a vis the overall target of the company.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A new General Manager (Shopping Malls) job has just been available at a notable property developer.
Salary: MYR30,000 - MYR40,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 June 2022A global leader in process engineering equipment is recruiting for a General Manager job to lead the entire commercial operations of their Malaysia business.
Salary: MYR90,000 - MYR110,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 May 2022A leading public-listed conglomerate is seeking a talented Managing Director (Infrastructure Construction). In this job, you will lead its construction and engineering arm of the business.