SVP, Digital Transformation
Salary MYR480,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-26 banking kuala lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY 1 MYR 480000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
This is a well-known consumer banking group with a very strong presence in the APAC region. With a significant growth, an excellent job opportunity has arisen for a Digital Transformation Professional, based in Kuala Lumpur, to lead the transformation programme.
About the SVP, Digital Transformation Role:
Reporting to the Head of Business, you will lead the digital transformation with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovation that will differentiate the customer experience and deliver a broad range of world-class consumer banking solutions.
- Design comprehensive project plans for delivery across the consumer banking transformation elements and programme
- Monitor and drive completion of programme-wise implementation plans as per scope, schedule and budget for the planned outcomes and benefits
- Mobilise and lead an agile business transformation team and lead the complex programme of strategic change across business and functions
- Collaborate with the group digital banking and technology teams to drive priorities and plans
- Support the programme leads with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving and value creation to drive toward required outcomes of the transformation
- Provide and facilitate senior management oversight and steer on regional strategic initiatives agreed
- Run a comprehensive and effective programme governance comprising of Project Working Groups, Project Steering Committees and the Executive Steering Committee
- Provide stakeholders an integrated view of the initiatives coming together from definition through implementation and implications across the business
To succeed in the SVP, Digital Transformation job, you will enable the delivery of Consumer Banking Transformation programme and contribute towards ensuring efficient and cost effective partnerships.
- Minimum 12-15 years' experience in consumer banking and digital capabilities
- Understanding of the overall digitisation tools and technology landscape, current trends and applicability in the business environment
- Understanding of consumer banking, macro business environment, trends, and competition. Should be able to understand customer needs and transition objectives
- Experience of working in project environments and leading the execution of complex projects work streams and deliverables
- Ability to co-relate technology to organisation transformation, thereby possessing the ability to sell the concept to the stakeholders
- Proven experience in identifying and managing the risks, issues and dependencies related to complex programmes
The successful SVP, Digital Transformation will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you have a successful track record of and enjoy working in a team environment, this SVP, Digital Transformation is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values progressive mindset.
Apply today/send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C