Senior Associate (Investor Relation/Corporate Communication)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrice Chin
Job Ref 1833970/001
Date posted 31 July 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/corporate-strategy 2022-08-15 2022-09-29 advertising-and-pr Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading consultancy firm in Malaysia is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on a Senior Associate (PR/Corporate Communication) job supporting their large and complex business unit.
About the Senior Associate (PR/Corporate Communication) Role:
You will be responsible for the content and communications internally and for the public. This includes developing and executing ideas for company e-mails, instructional videos, media presentations, and other internal company communications.
- Act as trusted advisor to clients, guided by the head of PR department
- Plan, develop and implement clients’ corporate strategies
- Articulate the scope of project, schedule, risks and solutions to client and team members
- Ability to manage client relationship by providing forward planning, issue resolution and expectation management
- Proactively manage and update client expectations and ensure that all issues impacting client satisfaction are addressed
- Maintain and update project management documentation at all stages of the project lifestyle
- Raise the visibility and enhance the reputation of the firm externally through activities and results
To succeed in the Senior Associate (PR/Corporate Communication) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least a bachelor's degree/postgraduate diploma/professional degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications/Public Relations, or equivalent
- At least three years' working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Junior/Senior Executive specialised in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent
- Preferably fluent in English (speaking and writing)
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Associate (PR/Corporate Communication) job.
Apply today or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C