Senior Analyst, Strategy
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1814120/001
Date posted 22 June 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/corporate-strategy 2022-06-23 2022-08-21 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Senior Analyst, Strategy job opportunity has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Analyst, Strategy Role:
This role is a regional strategy role covering Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Hong Kong, India, UK and USA.
- Scope of product and business oversight covers investment banking and advisory, equities broking, derivatives, asset management and securities services
- Assists in planning, formulation and development of strategy projects to support organisational goal covering business turnaround, cost restructuring, business remodelling, strategic partnerships and mergers and acquisitions
- Supports regional business heads and in-country stakeholders in different geographies on the development of business case and proposal for high-impact strategic initiatives
- Plans, coordinates and creates content for annual budget, business plans, country updates, country board submissions and management/board strategy off-sites
- Perform qualitative and/or quantitative research on the market and competitor landscape and industry benchmarking and analyse and interpret data to identify market trends
To succeed in this role, you are required to possess experience in strategy and/or consulting.
- Strong sense of urgency, good planner and able to perform work under pressure. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick analytical thinking
- Good written and verbal communications in English, efficient time management, strong problem solving and analytical skills, team player, innovative thinking and good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using MS Office (word, excel and powerpoint)
- Excellent knowledge of financial modelling is a strong plus. At a minimum, able to read and prepare basic financial statements (balance sheet, cash flows and income statements)
- Minimum of four years in either a strategy/corporate planning role or in a financial advisory and consulting role
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Analyst, Strategy role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C