Vice President, Growth
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1784170/001
Date posted 05 April 2022kuala-lumpur general-mgt-consultancy/corporate-strategy 2022-04-05 2022-06-04 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An interesting Vice President, Growth job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About this Vice President, Growth Role:
In this business critical role, you will ensure the growth and value of assigned companies in key areas of business drivers, namely revenue generation, cost management, productivity/process improvement, strategic transformation and people initiatives among others.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative analysis after defining the business issues concisely and hypothesise for proposed solutions. Research methodologies include data mining, creating models and performing market research where relevant with team members
- Based on insights derived and proposed recommendations, lead/drive the relevant initiatives and ensure ‘strategy to implementation’ takes place successfully with adequate resources and preparedness among the team
- Drive knowledge sharing and identification of key talents for the portfolio companies by partnering with recruiters and network in identifying potential external talent or succession planning
- Lead and supervise the work output of team members, providing clear direction and regular monitoring and feedback on performance
- Engage with partners, financial institutions and consultants on matters related to the financial performance of projects and investments while maintaining required relationships with industry, trade and professional organisations
To succeed in this Vice President, Growth role, you will need experience in various B2C industries, and transformation and strategy experience.
- Preferably from a combination of management consulting and operations exposure within varied industries
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to optimise tools and automation options
- Independent contributor who can effectively collaborate with a diverse group of individuals and embrace an entrepreneurial mindset
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands-on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Vice President, Growth role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7060
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 February 2023A high-profile Chief Financial Officer, Islamic Banking job has become available responsible for developing financial organisational strategies by managing all financial activities and operational transformation. This position directly reports to the CEO and based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR250,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 March 2023A global machinery and industrial solutions organisation is seeking a talented Chief Sales Officer (Machinery - German Speaking). In this job, you will be based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting General Manager (Telco Startup) job has just become available at one of the growing telco companies in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 March 2023An interesting Head of Corporate Planning job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023A leading conglomerate in Malaysia is seeking a highly skilled COO (Building Materials Manufacturer). In this job, you will join their building materials division in Malaysia.