Enterprise Change Management, AM
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 consultancy Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing successes, this leader in facilities management services is searching for a high-calibre Enterprise Change Management, AM. In this job , you will join its dynamic corporate development team in its office based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Enterprise Change Management, AM Role:
Reporting directly to the Enterprise Change Management Lead, the role will play a key role in providing change management support in the execution and implementation of strategic transformation initiatives.
- Compute relevant data such as pulse survey results, change impact analysis, training information to support execution of change management methodology in assigned transformation projects
- Arrange for delivery of user adoption strategies, manage the necessary tools/logistic requirements to encourage participation and provide a positive user experience
- Identify areas of self-improvement by recognising strengths or areas of development and identifying relevant technical, soft skills learning and training, regularly request constructive feedback, demonstrate proactive and positive behaviour, and willingness to learn new things
- Collect and compute stakeholder feedback during engagement sessions, analyse and summarise information that can be translated into actions, arrange necessary logistics to ensure smooth engagement sessions with stakeholders to achieve common project objectives
- Record and analyse progress and achievements of various activities within the change network programme deployment, engage with change network to encourage open dialogue and feedback sharing
- Recognise and identify risks, provide support through timely research, presentation materials, and required project management deliverables to support strategic and financial advisory of the business divisions' tactical plans
- Recognise areas where individual skills and knowledge can be utilised to support enterprise-wide transformation efforts and process improvements to increase organisational effectiveness
To succeed in this Enterprise Change Management Lead role, you will need prior experience in organisational change management, facilitation skills, detail-orientation, research skills and the ability to develop high quality deliverables specifically for communication and training purposes.
- Degree in business administration, HR or related field
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience (change management, consulting)
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
This organisation is a global leader in facilities management services. They are committed to perform beyond customer expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity in consultancy to take your career forward, this Enterprise Change Management, AM job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +603 2380 8700 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1507360.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C