Property Development Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant KarMoon Tan
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 retail Petaling Jaya MY MYR 72000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Property Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned retail companies based in Petaling Jaya. Reporting to directly to the General Manager, this is a role for aspiring leaders who are looking forward to building and developing the business to a different level.
About the Property Development Manager Role:
The main function of development team is to run feasibility studies on new locations and identify high potential locations to support the company's expansion plan.
- Preliminary studies of proposed sites/self-sourcing for company expansion plans according to assigned zone based on customer or market movements
- Manage the process of new/potential site location for new stores
- Perform survey on site suitability and surrounding market demand
- Identify store development and expansion strategy through local knowledge and mapping analysis
- Submit findings and provide recommendation to HOD/management on the new sites/locations
- Negotiate with landlords on site rental and other related fees
- Provide site structural reports
- Coordinate the vacant possession of new sites with various divisions in the opening of new stores including store team, opening team, legal and security
- Liaise with relevant authorities for licenses/certifications and approvals
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to strategise and build good relationships in order to scout and develop potential spaces or land for future business expansion.
- At least a professional certificate, diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma, bachelor's degree, post-graduate diploma, professional degree, in any field
- Minimum of three years’ working experience in a similar capacity
- Proven track record in site identification
- Well-versed in the property market with general understanding and other guidelines imposed by the local authorities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This company needs no introduction and is recognised easily by consumers. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Property Development Manager job.
Apply today or email me: Karmoon.Tan@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C