Senior Manager, Business Development (Infrastructure)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 building-and-construction Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 20000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in engineering consultancy services for the construction industry is searching for a driven Senior Manager, Business Development (Infrastructure) to join the team in Malaysia.
About the Senior Manager, Business Development (Infrastructure) Role:
In this business critical role you will be tasked to lead, drive and implement all business development strategies to secure new businesses for the growth of the company.
- Drive the development of the commercial and partnership strategy which are relevant for the business
- Engagement with stakeholders, potential clients, government bodies, strategic partners, group of companies, etc.
- Identify, analyse, formulate strategies and manage funnel of potential projects
- Undertake business intelligence work, research, market analysis and assessment of competitors, clients, strategic partners, etc.
- Originate, develop and submit business proposal to potential clients
- Drive and coordinate pre-qualification and tender exercise with all relevant business units.
- Marketing and promotion activities for the company
- To work across the business in developing market planning and delivery of market plans
The successful Senior Manager, Business Development will need to have solid experience in business development within the engineering field, particularly in infrastructure projects. Experience working in an engineering consultancy would be ideal.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Total work experience of 11 - 15 years in engineering/construction with relevant experience of 7 - 10 years in business development
- Experience in selling engineering consulting services
- In-depth knowledge on the engineering and construction industry with focus on infrastructure, property development and rail
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Fluent in the English and local languages
This organisation is one of the largest service providers of facilities management, engineering and asset consultancy and property management in Malaysia. Their work spans across various industries from infrastructure projects, property and commercial building management to healthcare. They are currently a market leader and have expanded their corporation through provision of quality services and business acquisitions.
If you are a capable and experienced professional within the Infrastructure sector with engineering consulting experience and a track record in handling business development activities, then this Senior Manager, Business Development role is the job for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C