Sales Director, SEA (Process Engineering)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-27 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A global leader in process equipment is searching for a commercially-driven Sales Director, SEA to join the team based in the Malaysia office. You will be part of the management team to continue the organisation’s organic growth.
About the Sales Director, SEA Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for directing all sales activities for the business unit in South East Asia (SEA) and ensuring the company’s sales growth year on year. Your will be planning and executing sales, marketing and product development programs that will meet pre-determined targets and increase the company’s market share.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategy for the business unit in South East Asia
- Oversee achieving assigned order intake, margin and related objectives for the entire product portfolio in the region
- Drive evaluation of potential new and existing customers and their needs and lead the team in a proactive post-sales approach with a focus on solutions. Drives technology conversation by providing technology solutions to customers
- Drive key accounts management in the region to support business growth in new system and services
- Oversee market, competitive analysis and market segment definition activities, ensuring the market is monitored by developing and maintaining efficient CRM tools
- Responsible for the development of local team members, and for building up a strong sales team
- Coach, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates according to best practices. Drive and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- Take ownership of the sales processes and all relevant training and development plans, actions and programs
The successful Sales Director, SEA must have experience with heat exchangers or other process engineering equipment.
- At least a degree in Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering or related
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience in the Refinery, Petrochemical and/or base chemical market with a demonstrated track record of over-achievement, and at least 5 years in managing regional team
- Strong process knowledge in the relevant industries; advantage given to candidates who has handled Petronas in their work
- Proven ability to develop and initiate strategies for revenue and client count growth as well as expense control
- Strong commercial thinking with good market knowledge
- Strong sales-oriented personality with good communication and networking skills
- Has worked in company with international setting, and has worked with a matrix organisation
- High integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and multi-task with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Superior relationship-building skills. Ability to effectively manage difficult or sensitive situations
- Courteous in a professional manner. Multicultural sensitivity
- Excellent organisational and attendance-to-detail skills
- Able to interpret and analyse numerical data and information
This leading process equipment company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic multinational.
If you have a successful track record in Sales Management and leadership and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Director, SEA role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125