Manager Business Development and M&A
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant YiChin Loke
Date posted 12 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A Manager Business Development and M&A job has just become available at one of Oil and Gas company based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Manager Business Development and M&A role :
The main objective of the role is to explore, evaluate and support the management team in making informed decisions on how best to grow the business and achieve corporate goals via organic and inorganic initiatives in Asia Pacific region.
Key Responsibilities :
- Development of appropriate long term corporate development plans by performing and/or coordinating analysis of the external strategic environment and relevant internal strategic considerations.
- Identify, analyse and assess investment and business opportunities consistent with long-term strategy and corporate development plans, including detailed analysis of business drivers, creation of business cases and preparation of financial valuation models.
- Analyse the market with trends, conducting value chain and industry analysis (drivers, players, competitive strategies, manufacturing capabilities, supply chain and geopolitics) for identifying competitive advantages.
- Preparing recommendations and developing business cases regarding potential investments and other strategic initiatives to the C-suite, Management committee and Board of Directors.
- Execute the long-term strategies, including all phases of project and transaction work (e.g., origination, evaluation, negotiation, diligence, integration, etc.).
- Lead (or assist) corporate development projects (e.g., in-organic growth, new market entry, partnerships, joint ventures, acquisitions, etc.) by understanding stakeholder’s expectations and meeting the business growth strategies.
To succeed in the Manager Business Development and M&A job, you will need to have the ability to identify potential partnership alliances and to broaden out into the strategic aspect of developing a business.
• Minimum a Degree holder and MBA from a reputed Business School.
• Relevant experience of around six years in similar profile.
This company is forerunner in developing high performance chemicals for various end usage. They have revolutionised the industry with their innovative products and have steadily increased their market share on the global front.
If you have a successful track record in business development, this is a good opportunity to take your career forward and work with a progressive industry leader.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125