Director, Executive Development
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Bianca Purkis
Date posted 29 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
This prestigious institution based in Kuala Lumpur strives to contribute to the improvement of management practice and leadership by merging the power of Asian ambition with the best in Western education to produce Asia-ready change-makers and entrepreneurs.
About the Director, Executive Development Role:
Director, Executive Development, will lead the creation, early development and longer-term establishment of this Education and Training Institution Executive Programs. The primary focus of the Director, Executive Development role will be to develop long-term strategic partnerships with predominately blue chip, international organisations with a presence in the Asia Region and also with Asian organisations seeking to grow their business locally and internationally
- Represent the institution at potential client meetings, as well as at other corporate events (incl. conferences, industry events etc.)
- Grow and develop a portfolio of clients through nurturing and establishing and key (corporate) relationships
- Partner with the institution’s corporate clients to diagnose their executive development requirements and design suitable interventions
- Advise on, lead and manage, the creation and development of an Executive Programs Team that will support the institution's executive programs early strategic objectives and ambitions
- Marshal and integrate the institution’s current internal resource capability and expertise (in executive education) and source the most suitable resources (internally and externally) that will ensure the institution’s executive programs are delivered professionally and effectively
To succeed in this role as a Executive Development Director, you must have an established track record in management, planning with strong organisational skills, capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar with minimum 10 years of leadership and people management experience
- Candidate with an MBA will be highly regarded
- Possess gravitas and strong leadership and interpersonal skills, able to build, nurture and motivate highly capable teams
- Comfortable working in a ‘start-up’ environment in which processes and systems have in many respects, yet to be established
- Work closely with local and international teaching faculty in the design and delivery of executive programs.
This institution is known for its dynamism and unique approach to higher learning. It provides an excellent platform for professional and personal growth, enabled by a highly collaborative working environment.
For a confidential discussion, please email me at Bianca.Purkis@robertwalters.com.my
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125