Head of Sales (Instrumentation)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant ShenJin Tay
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Head of Sales job has just become available at one of the most respected global instrumentation and measurement equipment companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a sales management professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Sales Role:
In this business critical role, you will be taking the lead in defining the broad sales and business development strategies in order to achieve sales targets and maintain the Company’s market share and reputation as the world leader.
- Responsible to maintain and expand the company by developing efficient business growth, achieve market share and cultivating new sales channels and maximise penetration in customer market, professional and government tenders
- Responsible for the overall performance of the division within the budget spending allocated by the Company
- Develop and implement the short and long term strategic objectives of the division
- Ensure good relationships with customers and best possible services with the trade at all times to gain best support from the industry
- Responsible for annual budgeting, planning, and achieving the budget monthly, quarterly and yearly in terms of sales turnover, profit, and product mix for the division
- To monitor and maintain collections, credit limit control and stock level control at an agreeable level
To succeed in the Head of Sales job, you will need to have experience within the Instrumentation or Metrology industry with strong sales management and sales planning experience. You will be required to lead a team and must have managerial experience.
- Minimum Degree in any fields; MBA would be preferred
- At least 7 years of experience as a General Manager in a medium sized industry
- Experience within the Instrumentation / Metrology / Measuring Equipment industry
- Possess strong leadership, organisational and analytical skills
- Able to anticipate direction and strategies by competitors and taking the appropriate action to maintain strong positioning of the Company in Malaysia
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
This leading provider of Instrumentation and Measurement equipment has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With close to a 100 year history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development, sales planning and people management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Sales role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125