Assistant Production Manager
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-08 fmcg Bandar Baru Enstek MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the leading food manufacturing companies within its product category is looking for an Assistant Production Manager to assist in setting up a new plant and eventually leading all plant operations activities. This job position reports directly to the GM, Manufacturing.
About the Assistant Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing and commissioning a greenfield new plant setup project prior to handling the daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations.
- Planning, managing and overseeing the construction of the new plant
- Leading all new machine setup and commissioning initiatives
- Designing the process flow of the operations and manpower management
- Responsible for planning and scheduling of production operation
- Developing and managing the strategies, plans and produce as per agreed plan with management to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Ensuring compliance with eternal regulatory agencies and organisations
- Developing a clear performance objective for the employees and ensuring that key roles are staffed with people who can effectively undertake their roles in the business and that the roles are clearly defined and understood
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Providing technical support and services and addressing production and quality issues to marketers whenever necessary
To be successful in this role, you must have prior operations management experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry, preferably handling a new plant setup project.
- Degree in Food Technology/Chemical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of five years' working experience in the food manufacturing environment
- Prior experience handling a greenfield new plant setup is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excel at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Able to work independently and proactive; a self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This company is renowned regionally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With iconic consumer brand names under its portfolio, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are an operationally strong and dynamic Assistant Production Manager who is well-equipped in pioneering a new plant and excel in planning, operations and managing subordinates, this job position will enable you to further develop your new plant setup exposure and production knowledge in a world class manufacturing environment.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C