Production Executive (Shift)
Salary MYR3,000 - MYR4,000 per month
Location Negeri SembilanFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-03 pharmaceuticals Negeri Sembilan MY MYR 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Production Executive (Shift) to supervise the manufacturing area of dispensing, mixing, filling and packaging lines. This job is based in Negeri Sembilan.
About the Production Executive (Shift) Role:
In this position, you will assist the Production Pharmacist to ensure proper planning and capacity utilisation to meet customer demand.
- Supervise production activities to produce quality products within the required timeline
- Verify the accuracy of dispensed materials and compliance to Batch Manufacturing Formula and appropriate regulation/legislation
- Ensure process equipment are maintained well and calibrated
- Maintain safety standards as required by company policy
- Conduct related training for line operators and manage the training program
- Resolve production issues through deviation, non-conformance and CAPA
- Identify root cause and ensure corrective action are implemented
- Arrange work schedule and resource planning for dispensing, mixing, filling and packaging activities
- Participate in appropriate process audits and maintain adherence to company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices
To succeed in the Production Executive (Shift) role, you will need to have strong experience in managing shopfloor operations within pharmaceutical or medical devices manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary (Diploma/Degree) qualification in manufacturing/technical related discipline
- Two years' relevant supervisory experience in shopfloor management in pharmaceutical or medical devices manufacturing sector
- Experienced in Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen and continuous improvement methodology
- Analytical approach towards problem solving
- Assertive, good follow-through and a team player
- Strong leadership and high commitment level
The company has a strong local and international footprint within their sector. Their dedicated research team addresses the growing market needs through strategic collaboration with industry specialists and has revolutionised the healthcare industry.
If you are someone who has a keen interest to take your career forward with a company that invests employee development, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C