Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 fmcg Shah Alam MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting HSSE Manager job at a leading beverage manufacturing company has just arisen. The role will be responsible for the development, implementation and continuation of HSSE strategies, policies, programs and processes. This position will be reporting to Senior Operations Manager.
About the HSSE Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of the plant’s targets and objectives in the areas of Health, Safety, Security & Environment.
- Communicating the Health, Safety, Security & Environment objectives to the plant
- Leading the working sessions on Machine Safety Risk Assessment, Isolation of Hazardous Energy, ladders-steps-stairs, and ensuring all departments update risks on HIRADC setting actions
- On the job coaching for Machine Safety Risk Assessment, Job Safety Assessment, Behaviour Observation Systems and Industry Safety Basic Elements
- Leading Near Misses and LTA’s investigations
- Witnessing Cleaning, Inspection & Lubrication (CIL) and Maintenance on the lines
- Managing department budget and providing inputs in CAPEX to support midterm plans related to safety
- Accountable for Performance Management process and responsible for consequence management within the department
To succeed in this HSSE Manager job, you will need to have to possess knowledge in safety laws, regulations, codes and best management practices. You will also need to have a hands-on approach to HSSE matters within the plant.
- Tertiary education in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum ten years’ experience in health, safety, security and environment management within the manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HSSE Manager role is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C