Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies with a global recognition is looking for a HSSE Manager to be responsible for the development, implementation and continuation of HSSE strategies, policies, programs and processes. This job position will be reporting to Senior Operations Manager.
About the HSSE Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of the plant’s targets and objectives in the areas of Health, Safety, Security & Environment.
- Communicate Health, Safety, Security & Environment objectives to the plant
- Lead working sessions on Machine Safety Risk Assessment, Isolation of Hazardous Energy, ladders-steps-stairs, etc.
- Ensure all departments updates theirs risks on Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Determining Control (HIRADC) setting actions to mitigate/eliminate them
- Provide coaching for Machine Safety Risk Assessment, Job Safety Assessment, Behaviour Observation Systems and Industry Safety Basic Elements
- Lead Near misses and LTA’s investigations
- Witness Cleaning, Inspection & Lubrication (CIL) and Maintenance on the lines
- Accountable for the department budget and provide input on CAPEX needs to support midterm plans related to safety
- Accountable for Performance Management process and responsible for consequence management within the department
To succeed in this HSSE Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and practice a hands-on approach to HSSE matters within the plant.
- Tertiary education in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental, Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience in health, safety, security and environment management within the manufacturing environment
- Possess knowledge of safety laws, regulations, codes and best management practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excel at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership ability
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HSSE Manager role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C