VP, Carbon Market, Sales & Marketing
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Job Ref 1801530/001
Date posted 23 June 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/treasury 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new and exciting VP, Carbon Market, Sales & Marketing job has become available for a newly created function under the voluntary carbon market trading platform based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the VP, Carbon Market, Sales & Marketing Role:
The VP, Carbon Market, Sales & Marketing role is responsible for leading the sales and marketing function of the company's Voluntary Carbon Market (VCM). This includes developing the marketing and sales processes, planning and implementing marketing and customer strategies and pricing strategy for VCM services.
- Defining the value proposition of the VCM with inputs from the Head of Carbon Markets and create marketing and pricing strategies in line with the value proposition
- Creating and maintaining prioritised lists of high potential buyers, project developers and intermediaries (local/regional), with inputs from the team
- Designing and implementing customer acquisition initiatives, including promotions, advertising and awareness campaigns and industry dialogue sessions
- Developing and articulating sales and marketing policy, internal procedures/workflows and guidelines, for Account Managers to execute marketing initiatives and reach customer acquisition targets in a cost-effective manner
- Managing the overall and day-to-day operations of the marketing team
- Leading regular sales meetings with Account Managers to understand their challenges and gather feedback/information from market participants
- Creating systems to review the progress, finances, and ROI of marketing initiatives
- Developing marketing collateral, newsletters, and promotion materials with the teams
- Managing, coaching, and providing guidance to Account Managers in sales and marketing related competencies
To succeed in this VP, Carbon Market, Sales & Marketing role you must have a minimum of 15 years proven experience in developing B2B marketing strategies and achieving sales target, preferably within the financial services or banking space
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience and knowledge in ESG or sustainability in carbon markets and/or other capital markets
- Strong negotiation, influencing ability and experience in managing finances and marketing budgets
Voluntary Carbon Market is an initiative spearheaded by this organisation, that will allow businesses to offset their carbon footprints by purchasing carbon credits produced through projects targeted at removing or reducing greenhouse gas emissions. The establishment of the VCM is in line with Malaysia’s transition towards a low carbon economy and goal to achieve a carbon-neutral country by 2050.
If you are interested and motivated to join this company, great career progression opportunities await the right person in this VP, Carbon Market, Sales & Marketing role.
Apply and reach out to my via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Chapter Lead, Assurance, Control Testing and Model Validation job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Senior Manager, Credit Evaluation and Policy job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is seeking a high-calibre Senior RM to drive the business of the bank. You must be sales-driven, demonstrate a critical sense of business awareness, and be able to deliver customer service at the highest level.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2022A reputable insurer is seeking a highly qualified candidate with general insurance compliance experience to fill a Senior Manager, Compliance job. This is a role for a compliance professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the compliance department in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Head, Risk Management. This job is for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact to the organisation.