Senior Analyst - Fixed Income, Currencies and Rates
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Aiman Rosman
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting role of a Fixed Income, Currencies and Rates Senior Analyst role has just become available at one of the most respected Banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head, this is a role for senior analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Fixed Income, Currencies and Rates Senior Analyst role:
Responsible for producing fixed income and rates research, covering sectors of liquid and thematically important corporate credit markets, with the primary focus on the MYR bond or sukuk space as well as the Asia-Pacific and / or Global Sukuks, as assigned.
• Meet request from institutional sales teams and clients, and provide strong research support to Group Wholesale Banking, Group Treasury and Group Investment Banking revenue pillars.
• Generate thematic fixed income research with sectoral outlooks, relative value trading ideas and analyse market trends.
• Primary markets: Write credit research reports in a timely manner, analyse valuation metrics.
• Accompany the Head of Fixed Income & Currency Research and/or Strategists in marketing roadshows and other client servicing efforts in the home country as well as overseas markets, as assigned.
To succeed in this role as an Fixed Income, Currencies and Rates Senior Analyst, you will need to display strong teamwork skills and collaborate as a team player to achieve a spectrum of coherent research products.
• Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications from an institution recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
• Minimum 4 to 6 years of fixed income and credit research experience in an established financial institution.
• Preferably with Investment Advisor licence (Module 12 & 19 by Securities Commission)
• Possess strong qualitative and quantitative research skills and a team player.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Bloomberg.
This company offers competitive benefits. Employees have the opportunity to deliver the highest value professionally, while building relationships with exceptional people who genuinely value in personal potentials.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this Fixed Income, Currencies and Rates Senior Analyst position is the role for you.
Apply today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125