Salary Attractive Package
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Syazwani Fazil Marican
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Treasury Specialist job in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at one of the world’s leading bank.
About the Treasury Specialist Role:
Reporting to the Associate Director & Head, Treasury Specialists, WM, you will be providing specialised treasury advice to clients and Relationship Managers to meet client’s desired risk/investment performance requirements and increase bank’s share of client wallet.
- Key Products: Currency Investment & FX with some exposure to Retail Bond, Structured Investment, Equity Structured Products
- Accountable to drive and deliver revenue and on-board new to product clients
- Growing the bank’s volume and wallet share
- Providing independent opinion on quality of client’s existing portfolio
- Assessing client’s risk appetite, investment preference and return expectations during joint engagement with Relationship Manager at client meeting sessions
- Providing timely and relevant treasury advisory given client’s financial objectives and needs profile.
- Facilitating book building of treasury orders in a cost-effective, speedy and accurate manner.
- Monitoring currency and equity movements and providing regular and timely feedback/ advisory to client/ RM
- Ensuring compliance with all banking regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external regulatory authorities.
To succeed in the Treasury Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the wealth management team and its segments.
- Strong leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal skills and multinational awareness and sensitivity
- Effective oral and written communication skills, able to deal effectively with people at all levels (internal and external) and in difficult and complex situations
- Focused, driven to lead, highly motivated and self-starter
- Have IPPC, PKMC license
This international bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are highly motivated and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Treasury Specialist job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125