Senior Manager, Corporate Treasury
Salary MYR180000 - MYR240000 per annum + + fixed allowance
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Adeline Wong
Date posted 04 October 2016
An exciting Senior Manager, Corporate Treasury role has just become available at one of the top tier foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpure. In this Senior Manager, Corporate Treasury role, you be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Senior Manager, Corporate Treasury role:
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Treasury, you will be responsible for managing the effective running of Country ALCO and optimizing the structural liquidity and capital positions of the conventional bank and the Islamic bank. Being a senior member of the team, you will work effectively with the businesses in finalizing the overall bank annual financial balance sheet forecast and capital plans of the Banks.
- regular review of the capital positions to identify opportunities in optimizing the capital mix via capital restructuring exercise
- lead the team to coordinate the completion of the annual Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) under Pillar2 of Basel II by mobilizing the respective stakeholders across the various businesses and functions to ensure regulatory compliance
- undertake capital issuance exercises in liaison with the Regulators and other Government Authorities and mobilizing the relevant stakeholders locally and in Group offices to ensure completion by the target timelines
- closely monitor the structural liquidity positions of the Banks and recommend to ALCO the appropriate actions when required to ensure the Asset/Deposit ratios and other structural Group and local regulatory limits and ratios of the Banks are maintained at healthy and optimal levels at all times
- undertake and drive local implementation of the country rollout of Group initiatives/projects arising from Global/Local regulatory changes on capital and liquidity including but not limited to the Recovery & Resolution Planning (RRP) and One Bank Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP)
- a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university
- Experience in building relationships with senior business and infrastructure managers
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- A history of taking initiative and being pro-active
- Experience in balance sheet or asset & liability management (or equivalent track record) within a business or infrastructure function in a banking environment
This is a leading foreign bank which is known for its international standard and highly dynamic working culture. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive banking professional who is keen to have a bigger overview in term of corporate treasury role in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125