Manager, Market Risk
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Crystal Gan
Job Ref 1884240/001
Date posted 03 January 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-01-03 2023-03-04 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A well-known local entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Market Risk. This job is for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
About the Manager, Market Risk Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring that sound market and liquidity risk management are in place.
- Manage the production, maintenance and analyse periodic reports and tasks related to market and liquidity risk
- Support the manager to identify, recommend and develop solutions for continuous improvement to streamline processes, increase efficiency and effectiveness within the team
- Ensure that the Bank and BNM requirements in relation to Market and Liquidity Risk are adhered at all times
- Review, manage and maintain the policies, procedures and methodology related to market and liquidity risk management
- Perform other related duties, as assigned by Head of RMD and Management for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective working environment
- Support other staff within the RMD to ensure smooth operations
To succeed in the Manager, Market Risk role, you will need to maintain a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Banking, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics or other related or relevant field.
- At least two years of work experience. Experience with market, liquidity and funding management is an advantage
- Sound numerical and analytical skills. Good in communication in both written and verbal, report writing and preparation as well as organisational skills. Good Microsoft Excel skills is an advantage
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Certified bank risk professional is an advantage
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Manager, Market Risk job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 February 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Credit Risk Management. This job is for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting Manager, Business Management Office job has just become available at one of the most respected global investment banking firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 January 2023An exciting Manager, Strategy Development & Management job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Transformation, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 January 2023A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is looking for a high-calibre individual for a Commercial Banking Relationship Manager job to drive the business of the bank based in the Kuala Lumpur office. Ideal candidate needs to be sales-driven, demonstrate a critical sense of business awareness, and able to deliver customer service at the highest level.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading independent consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled Manager, Brand and Communications Support in Kuala Lumpur to lead work in the area of brand and communications support for the Greater Asia Life practice.