Senior Manager, Finance Operational Risk
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Doreen Ooi
Job Ref 1874050/001
Date posted 21 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 banking Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager, Finance Operational Risk job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this is a role for a risk manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Manager, Finance Operational Risk Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in ensuring adherence with all of the group’s policies and standards, effective controls are in place, and overall Operational Risk (OR) exposure is maintained at an acceptable level or within defined risk appetite of the function.
- Ensure any risk, exception or issue including risk event and regulatory breach of the function is monitored and discussed and where required, is logged in risk reporting tool in accordance with Group Operational Risk Policy and Standard, and any action plan is tracked until resolution
- Perform risk assessment whenever there is a change internally or externally impacting the function and log any identified risk and establish new controls to mitigate the risk
- Ensure effective controls are in place and adherence to relevant Group’s Policies and Standards
- Perform review on processes and/or controls at least annually in addition to CST/KCI to identify any control weakness and establish or improve control where control weakness presents
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Finance Operational Risk job, you will need to proactively manage risks and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in accountancy/finance or professional accounting qualifications with at least seven years of experience in finance risks and controls
- Good knowledge and experience in accounting and applicable standards (IFRS, GAAP, etc.), risk management and compliance
- Responds enthusiastically to tasks allocated, accepts responsibility readily and demonstrates business professionalism
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and plan workload to ensure delivery to time scales
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Manager, Finance Operational Risk job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Senior Audit Manager, Consumer, Private and Business Banking. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 November 2022An exciting Associate Director, Transaction Management job has just become available at a respected international financial institution based in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 October 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Senior Manager, Sustainability. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022A great Corporate Banking RM job opportunity has become available at one of the local corporate banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Internal Audit job has just become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an internal auditor who has strong leadership skills.