Industry Specialist - Healthcare/Oil Palm
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Crystal Gan
Job Ref 1872100/001
Date posted 07 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Industry Specialist - Healthcare/Oil Palm job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
About the Industry Specialist - Healthcare/Oil Palm Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible as a subject matter expert to provide inputs and comments related to healthcare/oil palm sector to ensure risks involved in this specialised financing is well mitigated and the organisation’s interest is protected.
- Define and articulate foundational approach to underwrite deals in healthcare/oil palm and related sectors covering end-to-end process, e.g. risk assessment and evaluation, deal structuring and post disbursal monitoring
- Update and refine the current sectoral underwriting guide by leveraging industry experience and insights which will include the target market and risk acceptance criteria within the industry
- Support development of tools required to aid in the underwriting (e.g. formulating cash flow forecasting tool for healthcare/oil palm related)
- Conduct regular internal training covering different parts of healthcare/oil palm and related industries for deal underwriting and evaluation
- Create an overall industry guide on the sector (deep dive on the industry fundamentals with emerging trends)
- On quarterly basis disseminate outlook and news on the sector to keep abreast with recent sector development
- Supply and demand forecasts for the project covering different factors under both demand and supply such emerging technologies and understand environmental impacts
To succeed in the Industry Specialist - Healthcare/Oil Palm role, you will need to maintain a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Economics or equivalent
- Professional Accreditation
- Pass Certified Credit Professional (CCP)
- Pass Omega’s Credit Skill Assessment (CSA)
- AICB Certification
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing healthcare/oil palm exposure in an established corporate/financial institution
- Excellent marketing/business prospecting and negotiation skills
- Driven, goal oriented and possess strong relationship management skills
- Good understanding of the intricacies of healthcare and its related industries and complex financing structure available to the industry
- Direct/related experience in raising capital/finance or in original/evaluation of deals related to healthcare and related industries
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Industry Specialist - Healthcare/Oil Palm role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022A great Corporate Banking RM job opportunity has become available at one of the local corporate banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Senior Audit Manager, Consumer, Private and Business Banking. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Internal Audit job has just become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an internal auditor who has strong leadership skills.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Senior Manager, Finance Operational Risk job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this is a role for a risk manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022A Head, Retail SME Banking job has become available at a financial services company searching for an experienced business driver in the area of retail SME segment of customers. Reporting to the Management team of the company, this role is based in Kuala Lumpur.