Fraud Risk, Business Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Madiha MdRidza
Job Ref 1851000/001
Date posted 19 September 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Fraud Risk, Business Analyst job has just become available in a reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for you if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
About the Fraud Risk, Business Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will utilise data insights across the various workstreams’ controls and processes to develop best in practice fraud mitigation and deterrence strategies. You will evaluate existing fraud risk management framework to provide oversight and support on continuous review/detection of potential gaps relating fraud controls.
- Supports data modelling (decision tree, regression, cluster, factor analysis) and documentation to support analysis of data modelling
- Supports continuous development of fraud operation’s functional requirements by performing assessment of current state and working with end-user to proper translation of requirements
- Supports continuous review on fraud system data dictionary to enhance rule writing capabilities
- Maintains awareness of industry fraud trends, emerging threats and technologies to assess and understand the risk and to improvise controls
- Coordinates ops and group IT engagements to successfully drive fraud system assessment and enhancement initiatives
- Supports on continuous development of fraud deterrence strategy and framework
- Supports on projects execution
- Leads fraud rules optimisation activities
- Leads fraud system UAT activities
- Leads fraud system administration activities (i.e. vendor management, access matrix, etc.)
- Leads enhancement and development of MIS and analytical reports for the division
To succeed in the Fraud Risk, Business Analyst role, you will also need to consolidate regular reports from other circles and circulate to internal/external parties accordingly.
- Three to five years’ experience serving as a business analyst, control manager in areas of fraud risk management
- Up-to-date knowledge on industry fraud trend and emerging threats
- Excellent written and communication skills and ability to communicate at various levels across the organisation (i.e. senior leadership, etc.)
- Strong ability to research and analyse information
- Strong problem-solving, innovation and creative-thinking skills
- Proficient in programming languages (preferably SAS)
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to empower teams and make decisions effectively
- Ability to delegate and manage work delivery effectively
This organisation is an exciting addition to the financial services industry. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Fraud Risk, Business Analyst role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 September 2022An exciting VP, Regulatory Reporting job has just become available at a leading global financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 August 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Manager, CAFIB - Risk Management job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 August 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Manager, ORM Governance and Framework job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Operational Risk Analytics & Review. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Finance & Planning Manager, Group Compliance Governance job has just become available at a renowned bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.