Manager, ORM Governance and Framework
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Crystal Gan
Job Ref 1846030/001
Date posted 30 August 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Manager, ORM Governance and Framework job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
About the Manager, ORM Governance and Framework Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the management and implementation of Group ORM Framework and its related guidelines, risk loss event management and reporting, ORM training, BNM’s ORION, CAFIB and ICAAP for ORMD.
- Strengthen the group’s ORM Framework and capabilities to be in accordance with best/market practices
- Monitor and track the status of ORM-related Risk Appetite Statements (financial and non-financial) and to support the CAFIB team in assessing the adequacy of RAS for operational risk and observe the regulatory requirements with regard to capital allocation for OR
- Plan and manage day-to-day operations of the ORM Framework and Governance Team
- Learn and master the techniques, methodologies and processes of all the ORM tools, especially relating them to ORM policies and industry best practices
- Research and review industry best practices regarding ORM, and by applying the information derived and reviewing existing policies, strategies and procedures, ensure continuous improvement of the bank’s ORM approach, including recommending to management regarding improvement opportunities
- Facilitate/conduct presentations and workshop sessions on ORM related training to the bank’s and its subsidiaries’ appointed business and functional lines Risk Controller/Coordinator
To succeed in the Manager, ORM Governance and Framework role, you will need to maintain a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other business related field
- Minimum of five years' experience in risk management/operational risks/risk analytics within a financial services institution is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Manager, ORM Governance and Framework role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 August 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill a Manager, CAFIB - Risk Management job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 August 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Manager, Operational Risk Analytics & Review. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Finance & Planning Manager, Group Compliance Governance job has just become available at a renowned bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022An attractive Business Development Manager job has become available at a leading global insurance organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Fraud Risk, Business Analyst job has just become available in a reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for you if you are looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.