Assistant Manager, Credit Risk
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Crystal Gan
Job Ref 1840300/001
Date posted 22 August 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-08-22 2022-10-21 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Assistant Manager, Credit Risk has become available at a foreign entity. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
About the Assistant Manager, Credit Risk Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to develop, review and enhance credit policies and risk framework.
- Assess and monitor risk profile of credit portfolio
- Prepare and review Basel reporting and other regulatory reporting based on BNM’s guidelines
- Compute and monitor the expected credit loss (ECL) and portfolio concentration limits, and manage credit risk in accordance to the risk appetite framework
- Manage and monitor the efficacy of credit policies, procedures and supporting mechanism
- Be involved in the production of stress and scenario analysis
- Provide assurance that the credit risk models used for credit decision and provisioning are fit-for purpose and comply with MFRS9 and internal bank standards and policies
- Provide portfolio analysis to management
- Keep updated on Basel, BNM and parent bank’s requirement. Provide credit risk assessment on new products
- Prepare and present credit risk reports and papers to management credit committee and board risk committee
- Review and enhance the annual risk appetite statement
To succeed in the Assistant Manager, Credit Risk role, you will need to maintain a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- At least four years of credit risk experience
- Experience in ECL computation based on MFRS9
- Sound numerical and analytical skills. Good in communication in both written and verbal, report writing and preparation as well as organisational skills
- Experienced in preparing presentations for the senior management level
- Certified bank risk professional such as BRM is an advantage
This well-known entity has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, Credit Risk role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 September 2022An interesting Finance Associate job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Treasury Dealer job has just become available at a globally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 August 2022An exciting Social Media Executive job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, this is a role for a progressive marketer who is keen to take their career to the next step.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 August 2022A rapidly expanding digital marketing team at one of the most respected financial services firms in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Executive. In this job, you will be working on online marketing campaigns and be responsible for all digitally led efforts.