Senior Manager, Business Continuity & Incident Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager, Business Continuity & Incident Management job has just arisen at a reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a job for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in their career.
About the Senior Manager, Business Continuity & Incident Management Role:
This position is to ensure business continuity and incident management is implemented effectively. This role supports Malaysia businesses and functions by managing shared resources for recovery, including recovery sites and joint exercises and reporting, and providing BCIM subject matter expert support to the first line.
- Provide subject matter advice, in respect of business continuity management (BCM) arrangements to businesses and functions across Malaysia entities. This includes input in to risk and control assessments
- Identify BCIM issues within both the businesses and functions and BCIM owned activities and escalate to the appropriate forum. These may be self-identified, regulator/audit remediation actions, post incident/exercise or quality review findings or identified through other governance forums. Work with the appropriate action owner to identify a remediation plan and track until closure. Identify if issues raised are thematic in nature and should be applied to other businesses and functions
- Plan and conduct business continuity awareness and training and also manage the business continuity plan (BCP) simulation tests/exercises and follow up actions
- Support the implementation of new planning, strategy and testing business continuity and emergency notifications system tools, providing practical user support, issue resolution and tracking
To succeed in this role, you must have the relevant supervisory and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to communicate and manage stakeholders effectively.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in business administration/banking or any related disciplines
- Essential skills in planning and organising to ensure smooth implementation of project framework into the business entity and manage the test compliance as regulated
- Good time management and multitasking skills in managing workload
This global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Manager, Business Continuity & Incident Management role.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C