Assistant Manager, Credit Risk Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2020-01-24 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Manager, Credit Risk Management job has just arisen at a reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a job for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in their career.
About the Assistant Manager, Credit Risk Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for undertaking corporate and industrial research while processing the credit reviews of credit applications.
- Perform independent credit assessments to ensure that the credit risks are identified and that the compliance requirements are complied with accordingly
- Detect signs of credit deterioration and take appropriate protective measures whilst reporting promptly to the senior management
- Assist in arrangement, management and conducting of meetings including dissemination of meeting minutes
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a strong team player with good communication interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A recognised degree in mathematics/statistics/finance/accountancy/economics/banking or equivalent
- Minimum of five years' work experience in credit risk management with comprehensive knowledge of credit processing, evaluation and assurance activities
- Strong analytical skills with complete understanding of credit risk analysis risk rating process, in-depth product knowledge of lending and derivative products as well as a good understanding of regulatory requirements and internal credit policies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the function requires regular communication with key stakeholders; excellent command of written and spoken English is a prerequisite for consideration
- Proven ability to accept accountability, assume leadership and demonstrate initiative
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, Credit Risk Management job.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C