AVP, ICAAP & Stress Testing
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP, ICAAP & Stress Testing job has just become available at a local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in their career.
About the AVP, ICAAP & Stress Testing Role:
In this business critical role, you will be providing support to the Head of Group Portfolio Management in setting the bank’s internal capital threshold and in performing stress testing programmes and techniques.
- Establish the framework for monitoring economic, market and portfolio trends for identifying emerging trends and risk to the group enterprise portfolios
- Develop criteria and thresholds to appropriately trigger consideration whether action required arising from these developments by the appropriate stakeholders and provide credible challenge
- Lead project teams in the implementation of enhanced automation for simulation or stress testing processes including overseas entities
- Promote localised stress testing across the group
- Facilitate the integration and incorporation of localised stress testing in group-wide stress test processes to further simulate identified vulnerable sectors or borrowers
- Engage with key stakeholder in developing early warning indicator metrics in order to facilitate early identification of emerging risk trends in the group’s enterprise portfolio
To succeed in this AVP, ICAAP & Stress Testing, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, independently and co-operatively with stakeholders of various levels, internally and externally, and across borders.
- Tertiary education from a reputable institution within the areas of risk management, statistics, mathematics, finance and/or accounting. Advanced post-graduate qualification or professional qualification is an added advantage
- At least six years of relevant experience in areas of enterprise risk management, Basel II, Basel III
- Must be a team player and at the same time able to work independently with self-initiation under minimal supervision
This locally-established regional financial institution requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, ICAAP & Stress Testing role.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C