Chief Internal Auditor
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Doreen Ooi
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 420000 480000 480000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Chief Internal Auditor job has just become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the board, this is a role for an internal auditor who has strong leadership skills.
About the Chief Internal Auditor Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing management and the board with an objective, independent assessment of the internal control systems through the planning and execution of audit assignments.
- Develop the annual audit plan ensuring that audits conform to regulatory and internal audit requirements
- Implement the execution of risk-based audit plan and ensure effective audit practices for traditional and continuous audits engagements
- Through in-depth understanding of the business including changes to regulatory and business environments, develop audit programmes to ensure effective control solutions are implemented
- Execute quarterly continuous audit and review plans as required
- Provide audit communication to the business on a timely basis
- Present audit reports at the board of director meetings
To succeed in the Chief Internal Auditor job, you will need to contribute towards an anticipatory approach to risk assessment by highlighting issues through good stakeholder communication in order to improve audit planning.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, and excellent report writing skills
- Highly credible with senior management to build trust and obtain information
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to assist team members when needed
- Self-motivated achiever with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Confident in raising concerns and issues in a proactive and professional manner
This bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Chief Internal Auditor job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C