AVP, Credit Risk Policy
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP, Credit Risk Policy job has just arisen at a reputable local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in their career.
About the AVP, Credit Risk Policy Role:
In this business-critical role, you will identify issues and recommend appropriate changes to existing policies and guidelines, as well as develop new policies and guidelines associated with credit risk in response to new market developments and growth strategies.
- Formulate policies and guidelines in accordance with group risk standards
- Ensure the effectiveness of policies and guidelines over time
- Provide guidance and advisory on all policies and guidelines within the group
- Perform independent reviews of policies, guidelines and product sign-offs developed by businesses and countries
- Keep abreast of market intelligence on domestic and international development, to be in alignment with business models, regulatory requirements, risk standards as well as leading practices
- Engage in the execution of internal initiatives and to promote a risk culture throughout the group
To succeed in the AVP, Credit Risk Policy role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, internally and/or externally.
- A recognised degree in Business/Finance/Economics or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum five years' relevant experience in developing credit risk policies
- Experience in credit assessment or evaluation and risk management is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication skills, with exceptional ability to multitask
This locally established regional financial institution requires no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, Credit Risk Policy role.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C